Re: Woe is me! -Reply

To: Scions of MOWOG <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Woe is me! -Reply
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 1995 15:56:11 -0900 (PDT)
On Tue, 13 Jun 1995, Will Zehring wrote:

> Karl writes:
>
> >I narrowly averted
> >disaster a few weeks ago when the younger one got a new (sharp)
> >screwdriver and was going to fix the paint job.
> >

> Heck, I *still* do that and I'm...  never mind.
>
> Will "older but no wiser" Zehring

Will, by any chance are you about 3.5 years old, 3 ft. tall, 36 lbs.,
blond with blue eyes? If not, then I guess it must have been my son who
found a sharp enough stick to, shall we say, "pinstripe" the clearcoat
on (thank goodness it was only) the Subaru a few weeks ago. I'd like to
thank Black & Decker, Meguiars, and the good folks at 3M abrasives for
their help in polishing what thankfully was a rather thick clearcoat!

On the other hand, at that same age, my daughter (now 6) was stopped by
me just short of performing an oil change on the same car. She had the
correct wrench, and a pretty good idea of how to use it on the drainplug.
[Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't have stopped her; I hate doing oil changes.
Probably for the best, though, that she wait until she's older. ;-)]

Andy Mace