Re: Woe is me! -Reply

To: KARL_BEST@novell.com
Subject: Re: Woe is me! -Reply
From: Miq Millman <mmillman@ptdcs2.intel.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 95 13:22:21 PDT
Karl Best says:
> They're great at doing whatever they see daddy do. I narrowly averted
> disaster a few weeks ago when the younger one got a new (sharp)
> screwdriver and was going to fix the paint job.

Come on out to Portland sometime.  I'll show you the 4 inch gash our eldest
did with a samurai screwdriver (30" long, useful as prybar) on the hood of my
911......He was 19 months old at the time.

At 4 1/2 he seems to be almost able to be allowed to help out.  He knows all
the tools' names, and is careful of paintjobs, but he still likes to turn
wrenches a bit too much.

"Hey!  don't touch that one!  It changes the mixture in the carbs."

--
Miq Millman   mmillman@ptdcs2.intel.com   503 642 6139   (Aloha site)
AL4-55  Intel, 5200 NE Elam Young Parkway, Hillsboro, OR 97124-6497