Re: MG Holiday Sweep Stake!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Holiday Sweep Stake!
From: SCHLINING.M.W-_at_BALT.PO.017@smtpgty.bwi.wec.com
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 95 08:02:33 EST
     Karl

     I have added seat belts to my '57 MGA Coupe using parts and
     instructions from Clarke Spares and Restoration (CSR).  The parts are
     designed and made to meet the seat belt requirements.  CSR specializes
     in the hard to find parts for MGAs like fasteners, body packings, body
     panels and gaskets.  I have used CSR's panels to rebuild my inner
     sill.  The panels fit exceptionally well.  I highly recommend CSR.  If
     you call Todd Clarke he will send you a mail order catalog.

     Clark Spares and Restorations
     90 W. Swamp Rd (Rt 313)
     Doylestown, PA 18901 USA
     Phone: (215) 348-0595