Re: MG Holiday Sweep Stake!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Holiday Sweep Stake!
From: jhoward@argus.lowell.edu (James D. Howard II)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 95 11:18 MST
   SR059@ist2.co.umist.ac.uk wrote :

   > What is the highest mileage that any of you have done in your MG
   > without having to attend to the slightest thing? Should be
   > interesting as a guage of MG reliability.

I drove mine from Washington DC to Arizona a year ago June.
Approximately 2500 miles in 4 days.  I had one problem, which I do not
consider the MG's fault.  I had a flat tire in Tennessee.  Other than
that, I drove, filled it with gas, drove more, stopping to eat and
sleep.  It felt good.  It had 140,000 miles on it when I did this.

James