Re: MG Holiday Sweep Stake!

To: "Robert Hollingsworth" <SR059@ist2.co.umist.ac.uk>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Holiday Sweep Stake!
From: BLECKSTEIN@SHELL.MONMOUTH.COM
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 1995 01:39:44 -0400
How many miles without "looking under the hood"?  In 1990 we shipped our car
and
88 others to England for what we called the Circuit of Britain.  My husband and
I chaired the event for the New England MG T Register.  Our car did over 3,600
miles around England, from Land's End to John O'Groats with plenty of stops
along the three week trip.  Outside of feeding it petrol we paid no attention
our 54 TF at all.  Hey, if you add in the round tip overseas journey (by boat),
we could set a record!

Barbara Leckstein