Re: MGB brakes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB brakes
From: gmccann@pcug.org.au (Graham McCann)
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 1995 16:09:49 +1000
>IMHO B s do require a bit of effort to use the brake. Even on my 80 which
>has a booster, I think... Come to thing of it, I wonder if it works?
>Maybe I should replace it or rebuild it. You know, your just causing more
>work for me here. I gotta go.
>
>Chris

Chris,

If you want to check whether the power assistance on brakes is working then
simply apply pressure to the brake pedal and then start the engine.  If your
foot goes down a bit further when the engine starts then the power
assistance is working - it is taking over some of the pushing for you!

Regards
Graham McCann  Rivett, ACT. Australia
gmccann@pcug.org.au
06 2889055