Re: Brake Problems - Fix it, or don't drive!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Problems - Fix it, or don't drive!!!
From: jtilton@vt.edu (Jay Tilton)
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 1996 17:59:36 +0500
Alan Bol wrote:
>I use a pressure bleed system that I bought from MOSS.
>It has a 1L bottle that you fill with brake fluid, a line you attach to a
>cap for the brake reservoure, and an air input line which is supposed to
>attach to a spare tire.

For those do-it-yourselfers who are hesitant to shuck out forty bucks for
the Eezibleed system, I remind you of my Homebrew Eezibleed page.
http://fbox.vt.edu:10021/J/jtilton/mg/eeziblee.html

Depending on how fancy you want to make it, you can spend as little as two
dollars or as much as ten.  I've used my homebuilt apparatus several times,
and it's worked great.  Just ask my irritable neighbors about the time I
raced around the parking lot testing my brakes.

Vrooom!  SCREEEEE!!  Vrooom!  SCREEEEE!!
--
Jay Tilton / jtilton@vt.edu  (vt = Virginia Tech)
http://fbox.vt.edu:10021/J/jtilton/index.html