Re: Q/Clutch/Midget -Reply

To: BALLC@osstf.on.ca
Subject: Re: Q/Clutch/Midget -Reply
From: ALAN_COSTICH@HP-USA-om11.om.hp.com
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 96 14:27:08 -0500
Item Subject: Q/Clutch/Midget -Reply
          The steel line from the master to the slave is ok and has no
          discernible leaks. The flex hose is new. I can engage gears
          easily with the engine off. There were no visible cracks in
          the throwout fork and I put a new bush in the fork and the
          pivot pin is not worn. The slave bolts directly to the bell
          housing-no bracket. No slop. Have renewed all the clevis
          and pins. Again, no slop. I don't believe there is a "tipit"
          valve in the master.