Re: Q/Clutch/Midget

To: ALAN_COSTICH@hp-usa-om11.om.hp.com, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Q/Clutch/Midget
From: HDR64@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 15:52:11 -0500
Alan,

Did you replace all three pieces of the clutch?  Email mentions throw out
bearing and driven plate. IF you have not replaced the pressure plate or
"cover", then that is what I would guess to be the problem.

In addition, over the years I  have seen occasional problems with
incompatible brands. For example mixing a Quinton Hazell pressure plate with
a Borg and Beck disc(driven plate) can bring problems. So be sure to get
matching pieces. Usually they are sold in sets.(at least I sell them that
way) This is the best way to insure that you have no problems. Also, I
personally do not feel the quality of the Quinton Hazell products is as good
as the Borg & Beck.