Re: Q/Clutch/Midget -Reply

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Q/Clutch/Midget -Reply
From: Shel Bercovich <SBERCOVICH@cbe.ab.ca>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 1996 23:46:18 -0700 (MST)
These push rods can cause problems at _both_ ends of the clutch (and on
the brake, at the upper end, as well).
Shel Bercovich                        sbercovich@cbe.ab.ca      /\
Join the Trail Riders of the Canadian Rockies (Non-Profit)     /  \
        "Come Ride with Us in Banff National Park"            / /\ \

[SNIP]