Re[2]: Car Stereo

To: WJAD81D@prodigy.com (MR JOHN P ELWOOD), loki@computek.net,
Subject: Re[2]: Car Stereo
From: joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 96 13:01:34 PST
If memory serves me, there's a section in Lindsay Porter's "Guide to DIY
Purchase, Maintenance and Restoration" where he installs an in-dash stereo with
a CD changer in the trunk.  He was able to install their speakers in the doors.
I think the trick is to find speakers slim enough to fit the doors.  The book
might also provide you with ideas for fitting the unit itself.  Good luck.

Joe
Looking for a '67 B, with or without a radio.