Re: MGB-starter?relay?

To: chris jung <cjung@direct.ca>
Subject: Re: MGB-starter?relay?
From: Roe <proe@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 22:52:49 -0500 (EST)
Chris, I have the same problem, somewhat. My 80B won't start, that is the
starter turn over when I try to start the car. I bought a new starter relay
which clicks like the old one and the starter still doesn't turn over.
Will probably try to hot wire the starter while it is already on the car &
go from there. Now to your problem Chris. You might want to check the
voltage to and from the starter relay & see if it meets specs.I would
tell you how to hot wire the starter but I still have to figure that one
out myself.Starters are not cheap so I may try to get one used friday.If
I learn anymore I will let you know & I hope you do likewise. Any help on
this matter as you guys can see would be appreciated! Like how do you
hot wire the starter while it is on the car. Thanks ahead of time. Phil...