RE: The new MG's

To: "Stephen J. Hall" <shall@maltanet.omnes.net>
Subject: RE: The new MG's
From: "Ernest E. Gilbert" <barrister@lawref.com>
Date: Thu, 02 May 96 15:13:04 -0700
I tend to ask the advise of the learned ladies and gentleman on this list on
matters effecting cars I have. In anticipation I bought the slick 1992 limited
edition sales brochure, and I went out of my way to read the trade reports on
the latest. I am even impressed by the newest car's performance in its first
race outing. But I don't have any need to ask advise on, or report experiences
with, the new MG since they won't sell me one. Likewise most of the list
members couldn't help me if I did because they don't happen to live in a
country where they could buy one either.

But we remain loyal to the marque to the extent possible, and help each other
keep it alive with the only hardware allowed.

Its the only center we have. Kind of creepy isn't it.

Ernest
barrister@lawref.com