Re: Where's the flasher unit?

To: Melissa Mann <mmann@kirin.ccmail.com>, "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Where's the flasher unit?
From: jtilton@vt.edu (Jay Tilton)
Date: Tue, 07 May 1996 07:48:37 +0600
Melissa Mann wrote:
>As you've probably gathered from the subject line of my message, I'm trying
to find the flasher unit in my 1980 MGB.

Check under the dash on the passenger side, below the glove compartment.

>I found a Chilton repair manual in the library, and it said to look by the
fuse box.  I didn't see it there.

Well, you're one up on me there.  I couldn't find anywhere in my Chilton's
manual that says anything at all about the flasher, even if it is a
complete lie.

Can somebody tell me why I keep this pile of crap book?  Is there anybody
who actually uses their Chilton's manual?  Mine still looks pretty much
brand new, even though it's ten years old.  Meanwhile, I'm almost ready
to purchase a third copy of the Haynes manual in the same span of time,
the first two being rather well thumbed, stained, and basically shredded
from use.
--
Jay Tilton  |  jtilton@vt.edu