RE: Where's the flasher unit?

To: mgs-owner <mgs-owner@autox.team.net>, "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Where's the flasher unit?
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 May 1996 09:40:00 -0700 (PDT)
Under the dash on the passenger side. Take the panel off under the glove box
if you have one(the panel that is) and you should see them sitting there
 ----------
From: mgs-owner
To: 'MG List'
Subject: Where's the flasher unit?
Date: Monday,May 06,1996 12:18PM

As you've probably gathered from the subject line of my message, I'm trying
to find the flasher unit in my 1980 MGB.

I found a Chilton repair manual in the library, and it said to look by the
fuse box.  I didn't see it there.

My workshop manual (by Robert Bentley) describes how to replace the flasher
unit, but it doesn't show a picture of where it's located.

Thanks in advance for your help!

 -- Melissa