Re: testing my mettle, or: irksome rant

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: testing my mettle, or: irksome rant
From: "Thomas Wannenburg" <twannen@isnet.is.bgsm.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 09:42:22 -0400 (EDT)
More unwanted advice:

IMHO:

1)  Move to North Carolina (although we really don't want any more North'ners
down here).  Great weather, nice roads (esp Western NC), easy commuting, - and
they've proposed a bill to do away with inspection!

2)  Buy another MG - preferably a Midget or an MGA.

3)  Buy a "rice burner".  This is the most effective, but most expensive way to
start appreciating your MG again.  Nothing wrong with Japanese cars - they're
very good.  Not much charm, but very good.

4)  I hope others on the list will be as charitable, and forgive your
"temporary sanity".

Tom Wannenburg
74 Midget