RE: testing my mettle, or: irksome rant

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: testing my mettle, or: irksome rant
From: Wes Grady <wesgrady@csbh.mhv.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 08:54:07 -0400
When it is no fun driving any more you can:

1. Move to another location where the sun always shines, the weather is =
perfect the people are friendly and the traffic jams are minor.  (I =
personally prefer Santa Rosa, California, but to each his own)

2. Change jobs (I am trying)

3. Buy a new car, or a new old car, or an old old car, or any other type =
of vehicle (e.g. Harley, Piper, etc.) that make it more fun.

4. Get a divorce (No, no.. dear, I didn't mean it, ouch!! forget that =
one, besides she will get the car anyway)

5. Take a long vacation and let the heat of the sun bake out the =
drearies.

6. Drink a lot (then take a cab)

7. Watch 10 Demi Moore movies, non-stop and then tell yourself that your =
wife/girlfriend/significant other, etc., is better looking, more fun to =
be with and that you are not interested in Demi (yeah, right!)

8. all of the above.