RE: MGs in the sun

To: Wes Grady <wesgrady@csbh.mhv.net>,
Subject: RE: MGs in the sun
From: jtilton@vt.edu (Jay Tilton)
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 19:05:20 +0600
Wes Grady wrote:
>>Anybody know where a person could get a leather aviator helmet and
>>goggles?
>Sporty's Pilot Shop, Batavia, Ohio.

Sporty's!  Of course.  My last year's roommate had his pilot's license.
He was always nosing through their catalog.  Sorry I didn't swipe one
from him.

>You are going to look a LITTLE strange, however.

Already look a little strange.  Why not go all the way to BIZARRE!

>Be sure to get the silk scarf as well.

Nah.  Wouldn't want it getting caught up in a wheel and strangling
me, like whatsername.  On the other hand, I could pretend a doghouse
is a Sopwith Camel and duke it out with the Red Baron.
--
Jay Tilton  |  jtilton@vt.edu