MG Treats

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Treats
From: mgguyc100@ra.isisnet.com (Williams/MG Guy)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 22:55:37 -0300 (ADT)
OK. SO I couldn't make it to Indy. Fine. Then I'll just give a little treat
to the cars (and I) instead!

For the roadster -oooooo, a nice Molita wood-rimmed wheel, 15". Exceptional
price through MG Owner's Club. A little over half of any North American
price quote - and that includes shipping!

This, to compliment to very rare AMCO center console found through Randy at
Stricktly British. More oooooooooo!

For the GT - a new driver's seat bottom foam and diaphram. Aaaaaahhhhh.
Complete with the NOS seat bottom cover I rescued years ago from a closing
dealership. Oooooo, again. All to be mounted on the freshly stripped and
repainted gloss black seat frame.

And, finally - for the scale modeler in me, a 1/24th resin of the MGB GT
body, to use the Ashima MGB kit to complete. This from a place called 'All
American Models' (go figure, an American company produces a British model to
compliment a Japanese kit of the British car! 'Tis the global village.

So....that must make us village people...

Uh oh....

(Not that there's anything wrong with that...)

Terry "Plagiarizes Seinfeld" Williams
'70 BGT
'69 roadster