Re: Temperature guage

To: rogersj@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Temperature guage
From: MGBCHRIS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 22:01:47 -0400
You will probably get 10 responses that say I don't know my arse from a hole
in the ground, or that I have a finger too far up my nose, but I am pretty
sure that the temperature gauge is a strictly electrical device - no
capillary tubes to worry about (unlike the oil pressure gauge).  This may be
an obvious question, but have you checked if there is a fuse for this
circuit, and if it is good?  Sparks = grounding of a circuit, which = high
current, which usually = blown fuse.  I don't have a schizzy diagram around
to get a headache from, so you'll need to check this yourself.  Good Luck!

MGBChris@aol.com