Re: MGA cooling

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA cooling
From: erasjfr@lmera.ericsson.se (Steve Foster ZD/KC)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 96 11:33:24 +0200
Hi,
The old MGA overheating problem eh?
I have seen many MGA racers with every other grill slat removed!
I've bent open my slats. I have an original grill. The original has fairly open
slats. Repro's are much more closed and cause more problems.

The thing that did it for me was an oil cooler.
I would think that a fan shroud would be very useful too.
Many moderns have shrouds. A trip to a scrap yard might be useful to see
what could be canibalized. Golf's (Rabbits to you yanks) have them I believe.

Steve, 56 MGA roadster