Re: Hot Foot

To: william_hayes@icpphil.navy.mil
Subject: Re: Hot Foot
From: BOOFALO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 06:36:35 -0400
Bill,

I too lived in Hawaii (1970-1980) drove around in sandals, without a bikini
and never experienced a hot foot.  My Chinese friend used to drive his
Triumph tr-4 BAREFOOT!

Unlike you I shipped my "B" back home to Buffalo for $1,100.  I did not have
the
heart to sell it.  I never had the brakes go out on me on the H-2 but on the
H-1
coming back to Makai side of the Mountains (Likelike Hwy) my brake cyclinder
started to pee all over my foot. Now that is scary. Made it down the hgwy.
ok.

It was a beautiful place to live and a beautiful place to "B" (1974 white)

Aloha,

boofalo@aol.com

Angelo