Re: Waving at Other MG's

To: "G.J." <johnsong@is.dal.ca>
Subject: Re: Waving at Other MG's
From: donmathis@lucent.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 11:35:16 -0400

mgs@autox.team.net
>   / ______/       |   |  Greg A.M.Johnson           '72 & '66 MGB
> /   \   ___       |   |  Biology Dept.
> \     \_\  \  /\ __|   |  Dalhousie University
>   \______   / \________|  Halifax, N.S., Canada
>          \/

Actually, the farmers on tractors in the fields in Alabama all wave at you.
It's not like people have to wave.......how long have you felt this way?  Is
there a chance your mom weaned you too soon!?

I should have been a psychologist.........

Don Mathis,Ph.D.
LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES
donmathis@lucent.com
'61 MGA     '37 Bentley