Re: Waving at Other MG's

To: "Michael.Lytton" <Michael.Lytton@sierra.com>
Subject: Re: Waving at Other MG's
From: Kosten Metreweli/RSG/US <Kosten_Metreweli@rens.com>
Date: 30 Jul 96 9:46:51
In the three weeks I've owned my MGA, I've had countless people wave. MGs tend
to be pretty good at it. I've also had a TVR Cerbera (possibly the most
beautiful modern LBC) stop, wave, and reverse to get a better look (I was quite
pleased with that!). My best was a police car, that stopped for a good ten
minutes to chat.

Kosten