Re: French Riviera

To: Bill D <billd@voicenet.com>
Subject: Re: French Riviera
From: palte@rt.el.utwente.nl (Bert Palte)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 96 14:45:25 +0200
>--coolant (50/50 ethylene glycol and water), 8 litres

     ~~~~~~

??? Are you sure, in the midst of summer  ?????

Water is available anywhere...free... and will work just as fine...

Why not add a lathe?
A fork lift truck may also come in handy .. :-)

A more serious suggestion:

- set of carbon brushes for your 16 ACR alternator

They broke down once on my Sunbeam when I lived in Sweden,
I had to have them sent from Holland because my car seemed to be the
only Sunbeam in Sweden...