Midget Radio Installation

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget Radio Installation
From: Stephen Peter Mirams <mirams@bf.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 16:29:40 +1000 (EST)
I recently posted a message concerning the installation of a
radio/cassette in a Midget. Thankyou to all those who replied with their
ideas. What I would really like to do is attach a radio size console
underneath the middle of the dash. Jim Tyler's book: MG Midget and A-H
Sprite Restoration/Preparation/Maintenance has a picture on page 15
showing the dash of a 1974 RHD Midget with a console exactly like what I
wish to do. Is this console standard on a 74 (or any other year) Midget
or is it an add on? If it is an add on does anybody have any ideas where
it may have come from?

Cheers,

Stephen Mirams
69 Midget