Falcon Exhaust

To: Randy Rees <RandyR@STARWAVE.COM>
Subject: Falcon Exhaust
From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 09:39:18 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 5 Sep 1996, Randy Rees wrote:

> I had a Monza exhaust on my fiat and loved it...
> No exhaust system is a drop in replacement, but it should require
> very little tweaking.

  *Almost* no exhaust system ;-)  I bought a Falcon stainless exhaust
   for my B.  I figured I'd need to wrestle with it a bit to get it
   to fit properly.   Much to my surprise, it fit the stock mounting
   brackets perfectly.  No bending, grinding or cutting (car or exhaust).

   I buffed and polished the tailpipe tip and it shines like chrome.
   Best of all, its guaranteed as long as I own it.  I think I paid ~$200;
   its definately not the cheapest or the throatiest exhaust, but it has
   a great sound and only took about an hour to install.  I figured if
   it lasts twice as long as a stock/Ansa/Monza system it will have paid
   for itself.

   -Scott

   Scott Hower  --> howersl@ttown.apci.com
   Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.