Re: 65/66 B's

To: TJ Noto <tjn@rahul.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 65/66 B's
From: Daniel Ness - ZipLink Internet Services <dness@zipnet.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 11:18:16 -0400 (EDT)
I currently have the exact opposite thoughts with respect to my 1965 registered
MGB.

Although all documentation from England dictates that this car is a 1965, it
has the push button doors.  Unfortunately, this could be due to some fairly
major restoration work that it received in London many years ago in which the
fenders and quite possibly the doors were replaced.  I have always wondered
exactly what year my car was, albeit for personal reasons as opposed to
DMV regulations.

I had always assumed that any car with pull handles was a pre-1966 car.

Dan
1965 RHD MGB

If it helps, I can provide you with copies of my paperwork.  I feel so bad for
all of you that live in California and have to contend with these drastic
DMV situations.