Re: No more rebuilt shocks for my Bs

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: No more rebuilt shocks for my Bs
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 18:02:22 -0700

(_o____o_).....
>                                                           '67 Sprite

2 were from Apple Hydralics and one was from Moss. The mechanic who is
working on the car said it doesn't matter who rebuilt them he has never
had any luck with rebuilt units. By the way I'm using a place called
Cambridge Motors in Inwood, N.Y. (Near Kenney Airport). This guy really
knows his British Cars. Use to have MG Dealership. I pick up the car
tomorrow morn and I'll let you know how it goes. He came highly
reccommended and have a good feeling about this. When he called to tell
me it was ready I had a good time with him by asking if "the shimmy at
95 mph was gone?" I still have 3 rebuilt shock units on the shelf in my
garage but they will not be going into any of my cars. Next time I'm
going tube shock conversion. Safety Fast, David Deutsch