Re: No more rebuilt shocks for my Bs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No more rebuilt shocks for my Bs
From: "A. B. Bonds" <ab@vuse.vanderbilt.edu>
Date: 26 Sep 1996 09:56:29 -0500
In <960926103547_111393556@emout08.mail.aol.com>, BDurgin1@aol.com wrote:

>I just rebuilt the front end on my 64 B. I installed rebuilt HD shocks from
>Apple along with new coils, 3/4" anti-sway bar and the SS bushings, Wow!..is
>that front end stiff!

As a point of information, I just got a flyer from Northwest Import
Parts (they have a web site).  Their 3/4" sway bar is on sale for
$50.00.  I installed one last spring and it helps handling immensely.
Comes with bushings, bolts on in about 20 minutes.

No connection with NIP, just a satisfied customer.

                                A. B. Bonds