Re: Wet Moss but I was there.

To: David Deutsch <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Wet Moss but I was there.
From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 08:44:43 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 19 Oct 1996, David Deutsch wrote:

> Light weight Whimps!, Dover, N.J. wasn't that wet.

   Touche!  Wet it was.  Central NJ got 8in of rain on Saturday.
   I saw some intersections that even the SUV crowd wouldnt have braved.
   Your B must have a pretty tall periscope :-)

> If I had it to do all over, I wouldn't change a thing. This was
> one of those "Separating Men from the Boys" days. Hope all you boys
> stayed nice and warm and dry today. It was man and machine vs.forces

  Apparently you didnt stay a 'Man' very long  ;-)  I got there just
  before noon- there were two TR6s (both trailered) and a nice blue BGT;
  none of which I recognized as yours!  Moss let us hang out inside the
  warehouse and B/S.  (really, this was just an astute marketing ploy in
  disguise, as people just kept buying more and more stuff...)

  Let us know whem you're done draining the water out of your sills ;-)

  --Scott

  Scott Hower  --> howersl@ttown.apci.com
  Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.
  7201 Hamilton Blvd Trexlertown, PA