Re: Wet Moss but I was there.

To: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Subject: Re: Wet Moss but I was there.
From: Bill Glanville <glanvill@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 11:43:55 -0700
S. L. Hower wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Oct 1996, David Deutsch wrote:
>
> > Light weight Whimps!, Dover, N.J. wasn't that wet.
>
>    Touche!  Wet it was.
>
> > If I had it to do all over, I wouldn't change a thing. This was
> > one of those "Separating Men from the Boys" days. Hope all you boys
> > stayed nice and warm and dry today. It was man and machine vs.forces
>
>   Apparently you didnt stay a 'Man' very long  ;-)  I got there just
>   before noon- there were two TR6s (both trailered) and a nice blue BGT;
>   none of which I recognized as yours!

        Parked with the two trailered TR6's from Cape May NJ was my maroon '67B
from
Rochester NY. We had all driven to Dover on Friday and so of course had to go
to MOSS
rain or shine on Saturday (Honey we get 15% off on parts). About 1:30 pm with
our
discounted parts all stowed away the Cape May couples and their trailered TR6's
motored
to a near by steak house, while my wife and I followed in our roadster. Here we
spent
the remainder of the the afternoon wining and dining, swapping sports car
stories until
our socks dried out. A 330 mile drive for a great steak dinner with some new
found
friends, thats what sports cars are about!!