Re: MG reliability

To: mgs@autox.team.net, Coupons69@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG reliability
From: David_Moore@kaoinfo.com (David Moore)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 16:45:49 -0500
     In the two years/55k miles I have used my 71bgt as a daily driver she
     has quit functioning three times.

     1) Clutch slave went bad (compression start, drive home in one gear)
     2) points closed because the install was low quality.  (me)
     3) Electical connection to fuel pump parted after new pump installed
     (me)

     All in all a real reliable 25 year old car!

     David Moore
     71BGT