I have offended a few people unintentionally and I'm sorry

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: I have offended a few people unintentionally and I'm sorry
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 13:20:39 -0800
I'm signing off the list as of today because I have apparently offended
some people I certainly did not mean to. I'm sorry about this and am
taking a little time out from the list. If anyone feels I can help them
in any way my E-mail box is still open and I'll be happy to help in any
way I can. I will continue to post when an event I feel maybe of
interest to the group comes to my attention.
In closing I just like to say that as MG owners we are blessed to have
the finest support groups in the form of clubs and internet web pages.
If any of you in the US are not a member of NAMGBR and AMGBA you are
missing out on tons of technical info and enjoyable stories that is in
every issue of "MGB Driver" and "Octagon". I wish to publicly thank the
board of directors and editors of both these organizations for the fine
jobs they are doing for with out them MG ownership could not be
anywhere near as much fun. For you non B owners there are similuar
clubs for your Marques also. Happy Trails and Safety Fast, David
Deutsch