Re: I have offended a few people unintentionally and I'm sorry

To: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: I have offended a few people unintentionally and I'm sorry
From: "Danko Roozemond" <Danko@dutcosi.ct.tudelft.nl>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 10:44:22 +0100
In message <199611062120.NAA02381@dfw-ix2.ix.netcom.com> David Deutsch writes:
> I'm signing off the list as of today because I have apparently offended
> some people I certainly did not mean to. I'm sorry about this and am
> taking a little time out from the list. If anyone feels I can help them
> in any way my E-mail box is still open and I'll be happy to help in any
> way I can. I will continue to post when an event I feel maybe of
> interest to the group comes to my attention.

I personally havent read comments that could offend anybody on this list (exept
for the m###a drivers) and even that is not seriously ment to be offensive. So,
If you are sorry about making offensive comments (even not ment to be
offensive), the other persons should take that for granted and live with it. And
again I cant see why anybody should be offended from the postings.

IMHO These are no reasons enough for signing off.

So please stay, and bombard us with  stories and helping suggestions.

Having said so

Danko

Please feel free to reply to d.roozemond@ct.tudelft.nl
MG TD '53 (to become toy after DIY restauration ;))
FIAT 500 '69 (Daily driver, small, utterly slow (55 mph max) and in need of
running in new motor)
MG BGT '72 (daily driver, just got title)