Re: I have offended a few people unintentionally and I'm sorry

To: Danko Roozemond <Danko@dutcosi.ct.tudelft.nl>
Subject: Re: I have offended a few people unintentionally and I'm sorry
From: Len Bugel <bugel@bianca.sms.k12.vt.us>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 09:00:22 -0600 (CST)
David, and the rest of the list members-
        I am mostly a lurker - introduced myself to David in VT last month
- but would also like to encourage David to reconsider. I have seen
several messages now supporting you, David, and NO messages from the
supposedly offended parties. In the interest of free speech and all that,
I remind you all that if you are offended by anything you find anywhere on
the internet, it is your prerogative to simply tune it out!

        Len Bugel - lurking in Vermont
        '51 TD in the paint shop
        '59 MGA Summer driver