Leaky tires and some non-LBC content that the devil makes me post.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Leaky tires and some non-LBC content that the devil makes me post.
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@isocan.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 1996 22:07:55 -0500
Darn tires. My LBC suddenly wanted a better view of the
ground the other day and one of my tires went completely
flat while parked. I first suspected bratty kids, but the
next day it happened again so I guess the temperature
change got it.

  Any experience with those tire foams? I don't mean the
miracle stuff that infomercials say to put in your tires
so when you have a flat it auto heals. I also don't mean
the stuff in the can that inflates your tire by the
roadside.

  The stuff I was recommended to try is really cheap and
is just pink goop. Apparently it's only good for slow
leaks, but if you put two or three ounces in and spin
the tire a bit with some driving, it'll coat the inside
and slow leaks can disappear.

  Anyone have experience? I don't want to replace my
tires at this time of the year, since it's probably
time to replace them all anyways. With only a couple
of drives left at best, I'd rather just put it off
until spring rather than park the car for the winter
with brand new rubber.

> Q:  How do you make a cat sound like a dog?
> A:  Throw gas on it and light it on fire --- WOOF!

  As a cat person, I think you mean:

Q: How do you make a dog meow?
A: Freeze him solid and run him through a table saw.
   MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

> Hey, whats up with the Senators? :)
> (the ONLY Senators fan in Florida)

  They are 4-4-5, after a great game last night over
Toronto. Join the senators mailing list on plaidworks.com
and visit the list pages at www.sensfans.com.

--
        Trevor Boicey          1992 Celica GT    1975 MG Midget