RE: Why standard?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Why standard?
From: "Wade Shanley" <Wadesh@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 96 03:20:38 UT
Thanks for all the info to all who responded on this thread.  I'm amazed at
how much all of you know.  In fact I'm a bit embarrassed.   I should have
known some of that history on the metric system. I just assumed that all of
Europe was metric all along including GB.
Wade Shanley
wadesh@msn.com
74 MGB
75 MGB