Condensation

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Condensation
From: joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 96 20:42:00 PST
Today while I was driving (cold and rainy, not ideal LBC weather) the
windscreen
refused to clear.  The heater was trying its best, but could only demist the
area directly above the vents.  Even a towel was of limited use.  Is there a
product that could keep the windows from fogging up?  Also, I saw something at
the auto supply store that's supposed to help your windscreen shed water.

Has anyone had experience or success with either of these kinds of products?
Your advice would be appreciated.

Joseph
67 Roadster