Re: Condensation

To: joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Condensation
From: "Jerry Causey" <reecau@whidbey.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 20:07:50 +0800
Rain-X has always worked well on my GT. You have to re-apply fairly
frequently, or remove it completely with isopropyl alcohol, or you get
smearing when using your wipers. I've had less success with Fog-X
which is supposed to work to keep your interior glass from fogging
up. It helps, but it doesn't prevent condensation completely.

Regards,
Jerry Causey