Re: We've run off AOLer's. Whose next?

To: boballen@sky.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: We've run off AOLer's. Whose next?
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 19:55:47 -0500
In a message dated 96-12-16 23:38:29 EST, boballen@sky.net (Robert Allen)
writes:

>  I don't know what the hell's the matter with Chet. This was only on
>  his recent HELLOOOO message. He seems to be an AOLer masquerading as a
>  Microsoft drone. Talk about misguided!

Bet you thought I was gonna pay little attention to your post!!!!

Microsoft only when using the digest, other wist netscape and aol,

But  I'm gonna have to do something differant because I just got a copy of
Juno,

Thanks to Carol ,now All I have to do is get the time ,to upload ,read ,point
and shoot right???

So is this coming accross wrong bBob?

I gotta get to the garage Have the tranny sitting in the passangers
compartment and need to get back to it!!!

Christmas makes life so damm hectic!!!!

Bob and I was under the impression that you were the KING of the one liners
!!!  HA! HA!

Seasons To YA

Chet