Re: 100% restorations/17

To: "MIKE LAMBDIN, CANS" <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Subject: Re: 100% restorations/17
From: George G Curl <gcurl@tenet.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 12:11:48 -0600 (CST)
I'm glad people want 100 pt. restorations.  If they didn't how would I be
able to afford my hobby? So you folks keep the myth alive aout the owner that
 could not start his just finsihed Healey.  I'm going to keep restoring
cars for those guys that want the best. After all beauty is in the eye
of the beholder.