RE: Is it the beginning of the end of the road?

To: "drded@ix.netcom.com" <drded@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: RE: Is it the beginning of the end of the road?
From: David Benner <benner@netusa1.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 21:09:08 -0500
 I whole-heartedly agree that without the interest and participation of =
the younger generation our precious MG's will fade into oblivion. So =
that said I want to know the location of all these "$1500" MG's in my =
area I have been looking everyday for months and all I can find in the =
Indiana, Michigan  area are real expensive or pure junk.

 Dave Benner