Re: Is it the beginning of the end of the road?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Is it the beginning of the end of the road?
From: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 18:21:08 -0800
Well I've got about 5 grand in mine and I'm sure it isn't worth that
much but we really don't buy these cars for investment do we?But i could
have bought a new bubble car 2 years ago and I would have probably lost
the same if not more money and I wouldn't have had the fun drives,the
fun on this list or the thumbs ups I've gotten the kids asking about the
car etc etc.I say don't worry waht they are worth If you want to toatlly
restore it and acn afford it go ahead you aren't doing it to make money
You are doing it to fill an inner desire to drive a really nice car and
if sometime in the future it goes up so much the better....If you are
buying MGBs to make money you aren't in it for the right reasons Go buy
something else and leave us our "cheap' fun if they were going for 20
grand each a lot of you wouldn't have 3 or 4 of them....Pat