Re: Air quality - was Re: What year is the car?

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: Air quality - was Re: What year is the car?
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 12:26:24 -0800 (PST) (20:26 UT)
>Incidentally, where are you on the electric car issue? My first question
 is who will buy a car that will need at least two days (or more) to make
 a round trip from San Diego to LA due to battery charging? Answer,
<wealthy retired liberals!

 My MGs have been battery-powered for years!  Of course, it's only
a backup propulsion system and I've only used it to go a few yards
at a time, and it's a bit slow, but considering how old the technology
is, it's pretty good!  And it has its own on-board charging system that
works as the car is moving!   ;-)

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*