Re: What does MG stand for ? -Reply -Reply

To: MGs List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: What does MG stand for ? -Reply -Reply
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 15:26:10 +0000
Todd Mullins wrote:

> Dan Hughes writes:
>
> > OK!  Now, how do you feel about CATS!
>
> > At 09:36 AM 3/13/97 -0500, [ somebody else ] wrote:
>
> > >Now explain MOWOG.

> > >  MG does stand for Morris Garage.
>
> Uh, Mark, can we chuck all these into an FAQ and shoot it towards the
> newbies as they enlist?

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Last time we tried to chuck Dan Hughes the list was
cratered for three days! Banning the AOLer's and other dimbulb newbies
to the digest didn't help much but it was a start!

(see disclaimer)

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6
--
*** STANDARD DISCLAIMER
*** Please assume all lines end with smiley face emoticon :-)