Re: What does MG stand for ? -Reply -Reply -Reply

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: What does MG stand for ? -Reply -Reply -Reply
From: Dan Hughes <Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 16:49:51 -0500
Bob, Bob, Bob...  You just CAN'T let it go can you? As it says somewhere in
the Bible (I'm sure): Forgive and forget, 'cause if you don't all kinds of bad
stuff happens to you and the guy who goofed up wilI think you're a pain. By
the way, I was never "chucked" from the group... I was asked to leave, hurt
myself, die, buy a M***a, and so on, but never chucked!

By the way, I'm sure those new to the group LOVE being generalized as
"dimbulbs".  As it says somewhere in the Bible (I'm sure): Weren't you new
once.

:^)

Dan

Todd Mullins wrote:
>  > Dan Hughes writes:
>  > > OK!  Now, how do you feel about CATS!
>  > > At 09:36 AM 3/13/97 -0500, [ somebody else ] wrote:
>  > > >Now explain MOWOG.
>  > > >>>> Vince J. Pujalte <pujalte@stic.net> 03/13/97 05:28am >>>
>  > > >  MG does stand for Morris Garage.
>  > Uh, Mark, can we chuck all these into an FAQ and shoot it towards the
> newbies as they enlist?

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Last time we tried to chuck Dan Hughes the list was
cratered for three days! Banning the AOLer's and other dimbulb newbies to the
digest didn't help much but it was a start!

(see disclaimer)

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6
--  *** STANDARD DISCLAIMER
*** Please assume all lines end with smiley face emoticon :-)
*** unless passage contains improbable anatomical action phrases  *** in which
case the raspberry emoticon can be implied ;^P***