RE: Missouri Endurance Rally (WARNING: THIS MAY NOT BE SERIOUS)

To: "'barneymg@juno.com'" <barneymg@juno.com>,
Subject: RE: Missouri Endurance Rally (WARNING: THIS MAY NOT BE SERIOUS)
From: "Unger, Larry G @ MAN" <larry.g.unger@lmco.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 10:01:52 -0500
>>Robert Allen wrote:
>>
>>>Lemme see: Unpleasent, disgusting, chronic
>>>insulting, pious air of superiority. Maybe there
>>>is something to this.
>>>
>>>All we gotta add is selective memory, squealer,
>>>and trouble-maker and we got Larry pegged!
>>>
>>>Now what is the emoticon for na-ne-na-ne-naa-naa?

>Oooo ... I think my previous comment questioning the
>bulge in Bob's hood struck a nerve ... ;^)

I openly admit to being a trouble-maker with a pious
air of superiority but, IMHO, the remaining attributes best
describe another member of the list ... ;^)

>>Barney Gaylord wrote:
>>
>>Say!  You remember the movie Best Little Whore
>>House In Texas?  Remember the richteous self serving
>>TV host with the sock in his pants?  Well ........

ROFL ... I think you got Bob pegged!

>>Robert Allen wrote:
>>
>>>Perhaps you wouldn't mind me tagging along behind
>>>you on the Endurance Rally? Thus you can demonstrate
>>>the finesse, skill, and knowledge of spirited, competitive
>>>driving in an 'A'. I will keep the C/GT a few feet off your
>>>rear bumper while holding the video camera out the window
>>>to capture the moment for future generations. This could
>>be a great moment for all of us aspiring rallyists!

>>Barney Gaylord wrote:
>>
>>What? !!!   If you say that I said that Bob said that other
>>members of the list said that if ........   Aw, the heck with it.
>>I'm too tired for finger pointing.  Screw the standard disclaimer!
>>The gauntlet is down!   Bob, bring your dueling tools!

Hmmm ... looks like I've accomplished my goal .. time to
go cause trouble elsewhere.  Best of luck *trying* to keep
your 'C' a few feet off the rear bumper of Barney's 'A'.

Safety Fast! ... Larry Unger
'61 MGA 1600 MkII