Re:

To: Don Walton <dhw@atomic.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:
From: syd saperstein <tcsyd@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 23:30:03 -0500 (CDT)
Try a good fabric store.  I bought a large supply for 2 MGB resto's I was
doing from a big  roll they stocked  at New York Fabrics about 3 years ago.
The grain of the vinyl was a very close match o the original, and it came
with a cloth backing so gluing was very easy.  I made a paper template that
matched the shape of the dash top first and the rest you can figger out.  I
used the upholstery cement that Moss sells in Quart cans, but it looks and
smells a lot like ordinary contact cement to me.
TTFN TCSYD