RE: parts MG v Porsche

To: "'bleckstein@monmouth.net'" <bleckstein@monmouth.net>,
Subject: RE: parts MG v Porsche
From: JP Labuschagne <Jpl@dbsa.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 08:34:59 +0200
I must confess I bought an 1968 911T in addition to our 57 MGA, I was
once planning to buy a B but "I've always had a dream" (poetic licensee
the original person with that line. So I bought the P... so far the only
bad
luck I 've had is breaking the key to the car  (yes, it was the only
one, why
didn't I have a spare? its a long story) Every now and again I can cheat
and
buy VW parts I think this is because the car is old. I have been told
some Audi parts also fit get the original part number from P.. and phone
and
Audi or VW dealer you might be in luck.

The P... is a high performance sports car while the MGA is a roadster
both
are great fun and I wouldn't trade any of them in for modern plastic,
Now I
am busy selling the plastic that once transported me around.

'57 MGA 1500
'68 Porsche 911T